|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000kg|
|Packaging Details:||Max.10kg net paper bag with inner liner / Max.20kg net drum with inner liner|
|Delivery Time:||15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Appearance:||Powder||Color:||White Or Light Yellow|
|PH:||6.0-8.0||Name:||Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Powder|
vegetable collagen powder,
hydrolyzed protein powder
Natural Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Wheat Protein Powder Food Grade Food Additives
Product Name: Pea Protein
Min Order: 16 mts/20’FCL
|Appearance||Light yellow powder|
|Protein (on dry basis, N*6.25)||≥80%|
|Crude fiber %(on dry basis)||≤1%|
|Fat %(on dry basis)||≤8%|
|Particle size(100mesh)||95% through Min|
|Total Plate Count||≤10000cfu/g|
Application of pea protein isolate
Pea protein isolate has a wide range of applications in the food industry. Because of its perfect solubility in water, it can be used in food and beverages.
The application of pea protein isolate is listed below for your reference:
1. Food and beverage: The good solubility of pea protein makes it suitable for use in food and beverage.
2. Sports nutrition products, such as protein powder: pea protein provides a good source of amino acids for people who like to exercise.
3. Dairy products: Pea protein can be used as a raw material for the production of dairy products (such as yogurt).
4. Sausage: Pea protein can be used to produce sausages to improve the body's absorption of fat and water.
Regulatory information on pea protein isolate
1. Pea protein is recognized as a food and nutrition ingredient by the Food and Drug Administration worldwide.
2. In the United States, the US FDA generally considers pea protein to be safe (GRAS).
3. European Union countries list pea protein as food and nutrients.
4. China: Pea protein is listed as food and supplement ingredients in China Food Additive Industry Standard (GB / T 22493-2008).
What are the advantages of our pea protein?
1. High purity protein. We use advanced technology to extract high purity protein from peas.
2. GMO-free pea: We use pea-free pea as raw material to produce pea protein
3. No allergens: Unlike whey protein, pea protein does not contain any allergens.
4. Organic: Our pea protein is certified as organic
5. GMP and perfect QC laboratory testing: Our pea protein is produced in a GMP workshop and tested in a perfect laboratory before releasing materials to you.
About the sample:
1. Free samples: We can provide up to 200 grams of free samples for testing. If you need a large number of samples for machine trial or trial production, please purchase 1 kilogram or a few kilograms you need.
2. Delivery method of samples: We will use DHL to deliver samples for you.
3. Freight: If you also have a DHL account, we can send it through your DHL account. If you do not do this, we can negotiate how to pay the freight.