|Product Name:||Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptide||Molecular Weight:||1000-3000 Dalton|
|Collagen Purity:||90%||CAS NO:||9007-34-5|
|Particle Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh||BSE/TSE:||Free Of BSE/TSE|
bioactive collagen peptides,
marine collagen peptides
hydrolyzed collagen peptides Bovine Collagen Powder hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides ISO9001 Standard
Comparative advantages of our collagen peptide powder
1. Guarantee raw materials. Cattle used to produce bovine collagen are raised in areas where TSE / BSE disease does not occur.
2. Guarantee product facilities. The production facility used to produce bovine collagen does not process any other BSE / TSE materials.
3. Good solubility: The molecular weight of the hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptide is less than 1500 Daltons, which makes it have good solubility in water.
4. Good fluidity: Our bovine collagen peptide has good fluidity. It can be easily used to produce tablets or capsules or instant solid beverage powders.
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Method|
|Apperance, Smell and impurity||White to yellowish powder||Pass|
|Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell and free from foreign smell||Pass|
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)||≤50mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Residual hydrogen perxide||≤10mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absence||China Food Industry Method|
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)||＜2.0PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast and Mould||＜50 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25gram||USP2022|
Meet Chinese Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptide Standard
(Using USP reference test method)
1. Free samples: We can provide up to 200 grams of free samples for testing. If you want to provide a large number of samples for machine trial or trial production purposes, please purchase the required 1 kg or several kg.
2. Sample delivery method: We will use DHL to deliver samples for you.
3. Freight: If you also have a DHL account, we can send it through your DHL account. If you do not have a DH account, we can negotiate how to pay for shipping.
Difference between bovine collagen and fish collagen
Bovine collagen is slightly different from marine fish collagen because it contains both type 1 and type 3 collagen, while marine fish collagen contains only type 1 collagen. Type I collagen and type III collagen are usually found in the skin, hair, nails, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, gums, teeth, eyes and blood vessels of animals. Overall, type 1 and type 3 collagen accounts for more than 90% of human collagen.
The original structure of bovine collagen is a triple helix structure consisting of three amino acid chains. The hydrolysis process divides the triple helix structure into small fragments with a molecular weight of less than 1500 Daltons.
Contact Person: hfcollagen