|Name:||Animal Protein Powder||Appearance:||Powder|
|Color:||Off White||Ash %:||1±0.25|
|Fat %:||2.5±0.5||Moisture %:||5±1|
halal protein powder,
animal whey protein powder
Animal Protein Powder Marine Fish Hydrolyzed Protein Powder healthy foods Skin Care Fish Collagen Protein Powder
Collagen industry experience:
1. Our factory has been engaged in the production of collagen for more than ten years. We are experienced and professional in the collagen industry.
2. Our factory has a GMP workshop and its own quality control laboratory.
3. Large capacity: Our factory has passed the environmental protection policy of the local government and has large production capacity, which allows us to deliver the goods to you in time.
|Nutritional data(calculated on spec)|
|Nutritional value per 100g product KJ/399 Kcal||1690|
|Protein (N*5.55) g/100g||92.5|
|Total Bacterial||<1000 cfu/g|
|Yeast & moulds||<100 cfu/g|
|Salmonella||Absent in 25g|
|E. coli||<10 cfu/g|
Max.10kg net paper bag with inner liner
Max.20kg net drum with inner liner
|Storage condition||Closed package at approx. 18℃ and a humidity <50%|
|Shelf Life||In case of intact package and up to the above storage requirement, the valid period is two years.|
White or off white powder
fish collagen powder is extracted completely from fresh fish scales and fish skins.The fish collagen finds wide applications in health Food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries.
fish collagen powder is the primary structural protein found in the connective tissues in the body, including the skin, bones, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. But with aging,peoples own collagen is losing gradually, we need to reinforce and keep health according to absorption from man-made collagen. Collagen can be extracted from Skin or Gristle of fresh Marine fish , Bovine, Porcine, and Chicken ,in the form of powder,so its very edible. Take different techniques, there are Hydrolyzed Collagen, Active Collagen, Collagen Peptide, Geltin and so on.
fish collagen powdercan be used as healthy foods; it can prevent cardiovascular disease;
fish collagen powdercan serve as a calcium food;
fish collagen powdercan be used as food additives;
fish collagen powder can be widely used in frozen food, beverages, dairy products, candy, cakes and so on;
fish collagen powder can be used for special populations (Menopausal women);
fish collagen powder can be used as food packaging materials.
Collagen is the most abundant and ubiquitous protein in animal origin, which comprising approximately 30% of total protein.
Collagen is mainly presents in all connective tissues, including animal skin, bone, cartilage, tendon and blood vessels.
It is involved in the formation of fibrillar and microfibrillar networks of the extracellular matrix and basement membranes.Collagen forms great tensile strength and stable insoluble fibrils, contributing to the stability and structural integrity of tissues and organs.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body – it gives your skin strength and elasticity. Referred to as the ‘youth protein’, collagen accelerates the turnover of skin cells and provides support to the structure of your skin.
Maximizing the collagen in your skin will keep it smooth, plump, and wrinkle-free. Collagen masks are designed to boost your skin’s collagen content and slow down collagen degradation.
Application of fish collagen powder
1. Compressed into a tablet. Granular collagen can be directly compressed into tablets, or can be directly compressed into tablets with other supplementary ingredients (such as chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, MSM, etc.). Collagen and these ingredients work together to provide joint support for people who want to improve joint health.
2. Load the capsule. The good fluidity and high density of collagen particles make it easy to fill into capsules. The capsule form is not so popular for hydrolyzed collagen powder, but it is very popular for one of the highest quality collagen (undenatured collagen type 2 from chicken breast bone).
3. Granular solid drinks in small bags. Collagen particles are usually flavored to different flavors and then packaged into sachets, each about 4 to 6 grams. This is very popular in countries with hot climates, where people tend to consume food through solid beverages.
4. Canned powder. You can also find canned granulated collagen. It can be flavored or unflavored. When it is not flavored, you can put it in your favorite beverage, such as tea, milk, yogurt, coffee or boiling water. It can also be flavored with commonly accepted flavoring agents, such as orange or chocolate flavoring agents.
5. Yogurt fermented from protein. Collagen is sometimes made into fermented yogurt products.
Contact Person: hfcollagen