|Product Name:||Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Powder||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Kosher Verified:||Yes, Kosher Certificated||Solubility:||Easy Solubility Into Cold Water|
|Protein Content::||90%||Name:||Organic Collagen Peptides|
organic fish collagen powder,
organic collagen powder
Organic Collagen Off White / White Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder From Grass
Our company is a manufacturer of hydrolyzed collagen powder extracted from cow leather and leather. Bovine hydrolyzed collagen powder is essentially a protein powder produced by cow hides. If they are not made into collagen, they are usually discarded as waste. Cow leather is rich in type 1 collagen and type 3 collagen, which will definitely bring many benefits to humans.
The protein content of the extracted bovine collagen powder is over 90%, and the moisture content is about 8%. Please note that collagen powder is hygroscopic and is usually packaged in sealed plastic bags. If exposed to air, the collagen powder will change its color from white to yellow when it absorbs moisture from the air. Bovine collagen powder has good solubility in water. Due to its low molecular weight, it is also easily absorbed by the body. It contains several essential amino acids required by the human body.
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||( Visual Check)|
|Protein||≥ 90.0%||( Kjeldahl determination)|
|Odor||Characteristic odor||( Smell Check)|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||( USP731)|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||4.0-7.0||(USP791)|
|Molecular Weight||≤1500 dalton||(HPLC)|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP 2021|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g( USP/N.F)||USP 2021|
|Salmonella||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|E.Coli||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
What are the uses of bovine collagen powder?
1. Compress into a tablet. Granular collagen can be directly compressed into tablets, or it can be directly compressed into tablets with other supplement ingredients (such as chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, MSM, etc.) Collagen works with these ingredients to provide joint support for people who want to improve joint health.
2. Fill the capsule. The good fluidity and high density of the collagen particles make it easy to fill the capsules. Capsule form is not so popular for hydrolyzed collagen powder, but it is very popular for one of the highest quality collagens (unmodified collagen type 2 from chicken sternum).
3. Granulated solid drinks in sachets. Collagen granules are usually seasoned to different flavors and then packaged into sachets, about 4 to 6 grams each. This is popular in hot climate countries where people tend to consume food through solid beverages.
4. Canned powder. You can also find canned granular collagen. It can be seasoned or unseasoned. When it doesn't taste, you can put it in your favorite beverage, such as tea, milk, yogurt, coffee or boiling water. It can also be flavored into generally acceptable flavors, such as orange or chocolate flavors.
5. Fermented yogurt from protein. Sometimes collagen is made into fermented yogurt products.
Advantages of our manufacturers:
1. Our manufacturer of hydrolyzed collagen powder has been engaged in collagen production for more than 10 years. It is one of the earliest collagen manufacturers in China.
2. It has a GMP workshop and its own quality control laboratory.
3. Our factory has large production capacity and reasonable inventory, which can guarantee timely delivery.
4. We provide collagen to customers around the world and have won a good reputation.
5. Professional sales team can respond to your inquiries quickly.
Our usual packaging is to pack 20KG of bovine collagen powder into PE and paper composite bags, and then pack 20 bags on a tray. A 40-foot container can hold about 17MT of bovine collagen powder.
1. You can request Certificate of Analysis (COA), Specification Sheet, MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet), TDS (Technical Data Sheet).
2. Provide amino acid composition and nutrition information.
3. Some countries can provide health certificates to facilitate customs clearance.
4. ISO 9001 Certificate
5. US FDA Registration Certificate