|Product Name:||Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Powder||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Kosher Verified:||Yes, Kosher Certificated||Solubility:||Quick Solubility Into Water|
|Protein Content::||90%||Name:||Organic Collagen Peptides|
organic collagen powder,
fish collagen protein powder
Organic Collagen ydrolyzed Marine Fish Collagen with Halal Certificate Halal Collagen
As a producer of collagen powder, we go beyond Biopharma to produce hydrolyzed collagen powder from tilapia fish scales in China. We use high-quality tilapia fish collagen imported from other countries and use Japanese production technology to produce it.
Our tilapia fish collagen has a neutral odor and taste and is instantly soluble in water. It is suitable for products such as solid beverage powders, protein bars and many other applications.
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||( Visual Check)|
|Protein||≥ 90.0%||( Kjeldahl determination)|
|Odor||Characteristic odor||( Smell Check)|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||( USP731)|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||4.0-7.0||(USP791)|
|Molecular Weight||≤1500 dalton||(HPLC)|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP 2021|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g( USP/N.F)||USP 2021|
|Salmonella||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|E.Coli||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
What are the uses of bovine collagen powder?
1. Compress into a tablet. Granular collagen can be directly compressed into tablets, or it can be directly compressed into tablets with other supplement ingredients (such as chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, MSM, etc.) Collagen works with these ingredients to provide joint support for people who want to improve joint health.
2. Fill the capsule. The good fluidity and high density of the collagen particles make it easy to fill the capsules. Capsule form is not so popular for hydrolyzed collagen powder, but it is very popular for one of the highest quality collagens (unmodified collagen type 2 from chicken sternum).
3. Granulated solid drinks in sachets. Collagen granules are usually seasoned to different flavors and then packaged into sachets, about 4 to 6 grams each. This is popular in hot climate countries where people tend to consume food through solid beverages.
4. Canned powder. You can also find canned granular collagen. It can be seasoned or unseasoned. When it doesn't taste, you can put it in your favorite beverage, such as tea, milk, yogurt, coffee or boiling water. It can also be flavored into generally acceptable flavors, such as orange or chocolate flavors.
5. Fermented yogurt from protein. Sometimes collagen is made into fermented yogurt products.
Application of hydrolyzed fish collagen powder
1. Joint health supplements: Collagen is an important part of articular cartilage. Taking collagen can help improve the recovery of damaged articular cartilage and lubricate joints. Fish collagen powder is commonly used in the formulation of joint health products and is often used with other joint health products such as chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine.
2. Skin care products: Collagen is also important for human skin health. As an important part of our skin, flanges improve the elasticity of our skin. Therefore, chewing gum is widely used in skin care products.
3. Food, snacks, energy bars and sports nutrition products: Col provides a lot of energy for the human body and can also be used to produce food, snacks or energy bars. You can also find collagen for sports or exercise in sports nutrition products.
Our usual packaging is to pack 20KG of bovine collagen powder into PE and paper composite bags, and then pack 20 bags on a tray. A 40-foot container can hold about 17MT of bovine collagen powder.
1. You can request Certificate of Analysis (COA), Specification Sheet, MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet), TDS (Technical Data Sheet).
2. Provide amino acid composition and nutrition information.
3. Some countries can provide health certificates to facilitate customs clearance.
4. ISO 9001 Certificate
5.US FDA Registration Certificate